GTL - BorekS mod : F1 Legends Racing v.2.0

• ok guys, just to let you know, the F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0 is out :)

A free downloadable add-on car pack for GT Legends game (by Simbin), based on historic Formula One Grand Prix cars.

The F1 LEGENDS RACING (F1LR) cars are generic cars of the specifications found in historic Grand Prix cars and are visualy and physicaly similar to the cars of the 1967 season. The reason, why the F1LR 2.0 cars still are imaginary car manufacturers and driver names, is the car models arent created accurately according to the real ones. However, the car types / manufacturers are easy recognisable what for physics will be used, also every F1LR car manufacturer slot is trying to keep the ground of real 1967 F1 race team colors. For more see below.

DOWNLOAD here:

http://f1legends.nolimit.cz/menu-add-ons/f…load/gt-legends

IMPORTANT: its designed for the common GT Legends game, not for the ABB version. the ABB version will come later.

f1lr2_10.jpg

gtl_f1lt_sebring5_depth.jpg

gtl_f1lt_sebring2_depth.jpg

gtl_f1lt_sebring4_depth.jpg

gtl_f1lr_sebring4_depth.jpg

Message modifié 2 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (18 septembre 2017 à 09:32).

• Very good mod, Thank you !!!

i enjoy it !!! i enjoy as much as with the brabham bt20 of rFactor 2, that means a lot !

When GPL was already out since few years, and that GTLegends gone out too, i was hooping that some F1 1967 was built to gtlegends too, it was what i was dreaming of,, Your mod is answearing my old dream, thank you very much !!!

razen 5 2600X 6 coeurs 3,6Ghz - RTX 4060 8Go - 16 Go de Ram - 2 écrans 24 pouces (60 hertz) en 3840x1080 pixels - Win 10 home

T300RS GT Edition - boite de vitesse du G25 - T3PA

683.png

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par Huguess (1 septembre 2017 à 17:34).

• et tu verras Bbking, les voitures sont vraiment bien à tous points de vue !

razen 5 2600X 6 coeurs 3,6Ghz - RTX 4060 8Go - 16 Go de Ram - 2 écrans 24 pouces (60 hertz) en 3840x1080 pixels - Win 10 home

683.png

• really glad you like it, guys ;)

ok, let's show the cockpits. the direct GTL ingame FRAPS tool screenshot grabs attached.

note: the steering wheel logo should help a bit to guess what is the current car type (manufacturer) ;)

• ah, and one thing yet, the F1LR2 GTR2 version is almost done. for the dry tire set, at least. the wet tire set development is very time consuming, so it will come later as some kind of the mod update.

Message modifié 2 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (2 septembre 2017 à 18:21).

• A slightly revised version of the mod is released today.

Build: 2.0.1 changelog
    * removed unnecessary TGA texture (Beagle Team skin folder)
    * revised cpit windshiled mesh material properities (Scarrini, Yonda)
    * revised suspension mesh metal material (all cars)
    * revised exhaust pipe texture (Scarrini)
    * revised pitstop settings (all cars)
    * revised petrol limits (all cars)
    * revised engine heating (all cars)

For more, check this link: http://f1legends.nolimit.cz/menu-add-ons/f…-0/mod-download

• Thank you !!!

683.png