Assetto Corsa - Mises à jour officielles
v 1.13.1 (24.03.17)
- Fixed Porsche 911 RSR 2017 technical description text
- Fixed Mazda MX-5 NA automatic clutch assist.
- Small adjustments to Mazda MX-5 NA aero drag, wheels inertia and other bits and bytes here and there.
- Improved Mazda MX-5 NA British Racing Green and Montego Blu skins
- Fixed mouse steering getting stuck in MP when pressing ESC
- Fixed Mazda MX-5 NA shifting animation speed
- Fixed OpenVR rendering with PP off and AA off
- Added OpenVR app to set Render Multiplier (Supersampling)
v 1.13.0 (22.03.17)
- New Porsche 911 RSR 2017 for Porsche Pack 3
- New Mazda MX-5 Miata NA
- New Mazda 787B: mod skins made for the original 787B mod will need to be updated using the new template
- Added OpenVR/Vive support (beta)
- Fixed Mazda MX-5 ND setup ride height false indication
- Fixed Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV gearbox damage
- Adjusted Lotus 72D and Ferrari 312T tyre compound wear and heat ranges
- Fixed Flag rendering for VR
- Fixed colour balance for emissive items (lights+digital) when Post Processing is turned off
- Added downshift protection alert (can be disabled through the launcher options)
- All GT2/GTE cars default to Medium tyres now (also for AI)
- Fixed broken rendering when OCULUS mode is selected but no Oculus is actually connected
- Added Pitstop arrows to DirectInput Dpad: bind to the wheel dPad: can be overidden by controls.ini [ADVANCED]DPAD_INDEX_OVERRIDE=0
- Added Pitstop quickmenu + Setup pitstop strategy: this can be custumized and disabled by system/cfg/pitstop.ini [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0
- Updated Fanatec library to support new wheel bases.
- Fixed possible CPU warning when player gets retired.
- Added reversed grid races: The race session will be restarted in reversed grid order based on the standings of the previous race. Players disqualified in the first race will start from the back of the grid in the second race, regardless of their position being within the reversed grid range.
- Added locked entry list in pickup mode: same as in booking mode, only players already included in the entry list can join the server (password not needed).
- Added car Steam ID sharing in entry list: each car in the entry list can feature multiple GUIDs. Players can share that car (one at once). The name inserted in the entry list is used as driver name.
- Fixed server result log not displaying invalid laps.
- Fixed end-of-race session status for lapped players in lap races.
- Added Mandatory Pit: A pit window can be added to the race session. As a design choice, players need to stop at their pit box within the pit window to have a valid pit stop. Players with pit boxes further down the pitlane need to take this into account before deciding on their strategy. Players may make additional pit stops before and after the pit
window, but only making a mandatory stop in the indicated pit window will validate their race. Server admins must decide on a pit window that
allows all players, regardless of their pit box position, to comfortably make a pit stop under normal racing conditions.
- Updated Shared Memory