Tu fermes les yeux
C'était juste pour faire une boutade.
vous auriez pas une idée ?
J ai un soucis , je joue avec une manette Xbox , je peut contrôler les menus dans le jeu avec la manette , elle est bien reconnu , mais dès que je lance une course , la voiture accélère toute seule au départ et tourne toute seule a gauche , pas moyen de modifier ça
J ai jouer avec la zone morte de la direction et ça change rien
Je sais plus où chercher
Est ce que je pourrais y jouer avec mon simucube 1 et mon pédalier V3 ?
j ai paramétrer mon simucube et tout ce qui va bien , vraiment très sympas ce jeu
un bon petit défouloir
j'ai une petite question, je l'ai depuis très longtemps, et je viens de voir dans ma collection Steam que j'en ai 2 :
Wreckfest Throw-A-Santa + Sneak Peek 2.0
C'est quoi le 2eme?
C'était une connerie qu'ils ont faite à Noël avec papa Noël dans un cabriolet que tu peux envoyer se faire éjecter en prenant un grand saut et je pense qu'il y a aussi tout est tas d'obstacles à la con de type broyeur ou autre comme dans les premières démos. Absolument inutile donc parfaitement indispensable
MAJ aujourd'hui !! (7 Go quand meme)
- New tournament: Wasteland Wreckers
- New free tournament reward vehicle: Battle Bus
- Engine upgrades for many special vehicles
- Handling improvements for special vehicles
- Stability and quality of life enhancements
We're pleased to announce the availability of a new tournament!
After the thrilling high-speed pursuits of the out-going Getaway Heat, it's time to change gears and start shelling some serious hits again! This time we're inviting you to join us on derelict Rockfield Roughspot on which you're going to be the main star of a gladiator battle and face off with badass wrecking crew. For that, a new tool of destruction is waiting for you: Battle Bus! Armored to the teeth and equipped with a massive plow, this thing will demolish absolutely everything in its path. Your mission: destroy the oncoming marauders, wreck your way to the top of the rankings and claim your own Battle Bus. The monthly events are no slouch either, challenging you to cause as much chaos as possible using the Bandit Ripper on selected tracks. Who will be the toughest wrecker this time around? Time to find out!
Apart from the new tournament, this release also contains numerous other neat additions. First of all, we've added engine upgrades for many special vehicles as well as tweaked their handling, so if up until now you've thought something like School Bus is too slow and boring for you make sure to check it out now! We've also expanded the AI Sets, so now it's possible to, for example, arrange a custom event against a random mix of normal cars and special vehicles. It might get crazy yes, so please don't tell us we didn't warn you. Other things worth cherry-picking from the release notes is fixes to player inventory handling, removing bogus duplicates and making sure player can doesn't appear ineligible for no reason, damage from wheel hub collisions now yielding score to the attacker, leaderboard update improvements, and more. We invite you to review the summary of items fixed or improved below for full details.
- Fixed a rare case in which game might have crashed during race start.
- Duplicate upgrades are now removed from the player inventory when detected.
- Vehicle ambient occlusion now looks more correct, and is more prominent as well.
- (XB1) Changing profile when the previous profile was still loading no longer results in the profile data of the first profile being overwritten.
- (XB1) Title no longer crashes when attempting to change the profile in specific situation.
- (XB1) Selected resolution is now saved correctly.
- (XB1) Audio settings are now saved correctly.
- (XB1) All tracks now have leaderboards.
- New tournament season: Wasteland Wreckers.
- New free tournament reward vehicle: Battle Bus.
- Leaderboards are now updated in a more timely manner in the results screen.
Please note that on consoles the leaderboard update can take up to five minutes.
- In the event details, “Updating...” notification is now displayed while leaderboards are being updated.
- Added a warning notification when trying to install a part that is incompatible with one or more already installed parts.
- HUD no longer contains overlapping bogus elements when starting a custom event after playing a tournament event.
- Player vehicle no longer occasionally appears “ineligible” for no reason after attempting to change the paint.
- A failed join attempt is now correctly aborted and the game no longer goes into infinite lockup.
- Event rotation no longer gets stuck when moderator, admin or host has an ineligible car selected when loading the next event.
- (PC) Server no longer loads a wrong event after too many tracks are enabled on the server.
- (PC) Event list is no longer truncated after a certain number of events is displayed.
- Damage from wheel hub collisions is now correctly attributed to the attacker, eliminating the issue in which no score was awarded to the player.
- Steel armcos are now more realistic in the sense that they are less sticky, yet they slow down more to prevent wallriding.
- Improved the handling of Bugzilla, Lawnmower, School Bus, Sofa Car and Supervan.
- Improved Sweeper, Bullet, KillerPig AI Player handling so they do a better job at staying on the track.
- Added Class B and Class A engine upgrades for Doubledecker, Lawnmower, Schoolbus, Sofa Car, Supervan.
- Added Class C and Class B engine upgrades for Bugzilla.
- Added more AI Player paint schemes for Bandit, Bandit Ripper, Buggy, DragSlayer, KillerPig, Rammer RS, and WarDigger.
- Added "Random Small Special" AI Set for custom events, containing only small special vehicles.
- Added "Random" AI Set for custom events, containing all vehicles including special.
Please note that some of the existing AI Sets were renamed for consistency.
- Fixed a number of AI Players not appearing in Class A events even though they should have.
- Fixed a case in which a number of AI Players might have had textures missing during a career event.
- Improved KillerPig cockpit and chase cameras.
- Improved Bandit Ripper chase camera.
- Fixed glitchy Hellvester visual damage.
- Increased ragdoll eject threshold slightly for normal damage (takes more force to eject the ragdoll).
- Fixed a case in which it was possible to miss the checkpoint in the hairpin on Pinehills Short.
- On Crash Canyon and Rockspot Roughfield, the vehicle is no longer reset on top of the embankments.
- DragSlayer, Honey Pot, Bugzilla, Pocket Rocket and Wardigger (AI vehicles): Fixed misconfiguration of real-time doppler effect automation.
- DragSlayer: Fixed broken audio assets.
- Harvester, School Bus, Venom & Wardigger (Player vehicles): Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sound from randomly cutting off upon partial loss of wheel contact or when redlining the engine while vehicle momentum is increased by exterior forces.
Le tournoi de la saison est franchement jouissif, on se fend bien la poire
maj de 6.7Go (gros pour un "hotfix")Quote
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
- Fixed a bug which caused tournament damage settings break after tuning the car in the pre-race screen.
This specific bug made Score Streak and Rampage Rush events very tricky.
- Fixed misleading HUD info in the Wreck Hell and Ripper Raid events.
- Installing Bullet fender cuts now correctly removes front flares.
- Fixed clipping issues with Razor customization parts and added missing fender flares.
- Installing RoadSlayer GT large rear spoiler now removes the stock spoiler completely.
- Removed duplicate Sofa Car tailpipe.
- Improved Big Rig AI competitiveness.
- Improved Killerbee S AI competitiveness.
- Added "Random Large Special" AI Set.
- A number of career special events can be now started correctly.
MAJ de 8,1 GO en cours, m
erci la fibre !
Oh ben tu fais bien de le dire, je vais démarrer le PC et lancer les mises à jour Comme ça ce soir ce sera fini.
Parmi les nouvelles voitures proposées, il y a une Mini toute choupi !
A réserver aux serveurs clean ou semi-clean, car elle n'est pas bien solide.
Mouarf y a rien de solide si on veut dans ce jeu!
Je telecharge le jeu actuellement, dispo ce soir ou quand vous voulez pour une partie de rigolade
- New DLC: Racing Heroes Car Pack
- New tournament: Racing Heroes
- New free track: Eagles Peak Motorpark
- New free tournament reward bundles
- Added support for the DLC pack "Racing Heroes Car Pack" containing three new cars: Raven, Speedie, and Stellar.
- Added a new free track: Eagles Peak Motorpark with both forward and reverse layouts as well as a derby stadium.
(Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are fields13_1, fields13_1_rev and fields13_2.)
- New tournament season: Racing Heroes.
- New racing themed reward bundle "Rockfield" for Boomer RS.
- New racing themed reward bundle "BB Racing" for Nexus.
- Experience is now correctly awarded from "Rampage Rush" racing events.
- (PC) Fixed a controller related crash that sometimes occurred.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused reward liveries to be lost when changing liveries.
- Implemented support for custom wheel controllers.
- Improved handling of the front-wheel drive cars.
- Restored Muddigger old grille upgrades.
- Roadcutter roof bar no longer clips the roof.
- Wildking upright back pipes no longer clip the racing wing.
- Improved Rebelrat marauder rammer and combar crusher bumper placement.
- Firefly now shifts up correctly when using automatic gearing.
- Supervan suspension no longer glitches out in hard collisions.
- Sofa Car now receives damage correctly.
- It's no longer possible to purchase upgrades for special vehicle loaners
(these upgrades are removed when exiting lobby, resulting in the player just losing credits).
- Fixed overlap in the player list.
- Modding / BagEdit (Player): Added configuration option for vehicle specific throttle on/off events.
- Boomer / Boomer RS (Player): Adjusted intake noise texture loudness to more closely follow engine load state.
- Bumper Car / Hellvester (AI): Optimized CPU load by baking static audio effects directly to assets.
- Pocket Rocket (Player): Fixed issue where echoing was introduced to idle exhaust texture.
- Rocket, Rocket RX, DLC#7 vehicles (AI): Fixed incorrect engine sound distance prioritization.
- Race: Adjusted distance prioritization of player engine sounds for correct sorting near maximum distance.
- Race: Fixed audio mix automation issue where gearstick sounds would not play in chase cam view.
- Race: Adjusted sensitivity and physics tracking of tire sounds, to address premature activation of heavy tarmac skids etc.
- Race: Added unique distance attenuation curve for tire sounds, for more pronounced pass-by effect with track-side camera views in replay mode.
- Race: Reduced dynamic loudness range of AI vehicles, effectively increasing perceived volume level in most game situations.
Une meilleure prise en charge simucube
J'ai fait la maj de 8Go et maintenant il lance une maj de 7Go !