GTL - BorekS mod : Le Mans Classic v.1.0

• ok, I think I could say a few words about the Power & Glory (PnG) LMC now a bit.

as you surelly know, the original LMC mod for GTR2 works in PnG itself, simply installed same way like into common GTR2 game, however, I did some tweaks, to make the LMC cars bit more PnG compatible... my goals was to do not change any way the original PnG content, so Ive builded special mergable LMC + PnG class items from what is available.

David Wright from Power & Glory development team sent to me the clean showroom floor texture templates, so Ive added LMC car undershadows and builded into the PG LMC mod version.

well, here are some images:

lmc_pn27.jpg

lmc_pn25.jpg

lmc_pn26.jpg

lmc_pn24.jpg

lmc_pn28.jpg

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (2 février 2018 à 09:57).

• i haven't GTR2 any more, but thank you pour that great job !

razen 5 2600X 6 coeurs 3,6Ghz - GTX 1060 6Go - 16 Go de Ram - 2 écrans 24 pouces (60 hertz) en 1920x1080 pixels - Win 10 home

T300RS GT Edition - boite de vitesse du G25 - T3PA

683.png

hmm, dont tell you are sticky with the cute, still boring Assetto Corsa or with the neverfinished (therefore modder work problematic) rFactor 2 now only? ;)

hmm, dont tell you are sticky with the cute, still boring Assetto Corsa or with the neverfinished (therefore modder work problematic) rFactor 2 now only? ;)

Loll, yes, you are near the thruth... but i ve GTL on steam ! ;)

Thank you Borek's !

Edited : Well, in fact, i ve GTR2 on steam too, i did forget i have it !

razen 5 2600X 6 coeurs 3,6Ghz - GTX 1060 6Go - 16 Go de Ram - 2 écrans 24 pouces (60 hertz) en 1920x1080 pixels - Win 10 home

683.png

Message modifié 2 fois, dernière modification par Huguess (5 février 2018 à 12:40).

• btw, the LE MANS CLASSICS mod for Power&Glory is released public now too.

Un grand Merci. :biga:

I test in GTR2 game (Power&Glory ). Wonderfull with Nordschleife. :kaloo:

how much rotation wheel in profiler with G25 or G27 please ( 540 ? )

228.png

I7 8700k - Rtx 2080Ti - Triple 2K - HP reverb G2

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par pitchkousn (7 février 2018 à 12:05).

• glad you like it >]

ok, just letting know there is a "Gulf Salon" Porsche 917 Langheck additional skin released public now. ready for download at our notoriously known simgarage home page ;)

compatible with GTL, GTR2 and Power&Glory.

lmc_9110.jpg

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (9 février 2018 à 12:07).

• i did find my originaly cd of GTR, so i did install your mod on this, and that is great !!! thank you !

683.png

• glad you like it.

ok, lets move to the other simracing platform classics for a while.

here is a current look of the LMC mod for rFactor conversion. the images presents locked / unlocked car stage.

• Be careful with use of "Le Mans Classics" even if it is classics instead of classic.

ACO is very sensitive with the use of their copyrighted labels.

I remember them, years ago, sending their lawyers after a poor league for an event using "24H du mans".

Call it Endurance Classic it would be safer.

Great to see your mod arriving on rFactor, hope to see it soon on rF2.

Your mod in VR.....:sleurp:

as to the hypothethical copyrights, the mod name case keeps me stone cold, yet it would be really the most smallest issue there... why? well there has been really some issues with free mod content licency by past, remembering some Porsche mod related case. up to now some free stuff modders even are so frighten they even removed some such virtual cars from the mod list.

be as be, or mods simply are not payware, even no profit... so no need to be so hot of that. anyway, as you can see with F1 LEGENDS RACING mod, I have no problem to build up and call imaginary vehicles, if that would be needed.

as to the rF2 conversion - I would be happy if someone would do it, having same wish for Assetto Corsa mod version ;)

Message modifié 6 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (27 février 2018 à 14:02).

• Postipate is working on the F1LR 2.0 conversion and still sticky with other F1 projects. The LMC mod conversion is not his cup of tea, we talked about it ;)

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (4 mars 2018 à 12:14).

• some new stuff attempts, just to fill the missing 1967 season starting grid with cars we dont have available as 3d models ever - as far as I know. all such LMC mod bonus cars would be just AI cars, not regular full vehicle add-ons.

note, the cars are modelled without blueprints, just by photos and may not be accurate too much.

cdsp6616.jpg

cdsp6617.jpg

cdsp6618.jpg

11_36510.jpg

10_36510.jpg

09_36510.jpg

Message modifié 4 fois, dernière modification par BorekS: text adds (25 mars 2019 à 12:17).