mini changelog en effet
Download size = 315 MB
Client version = 0.9.2.38
Client BuildID = 6680013
Dedicated version = 74.0.1295
Dedicated BuildID = 6680156
- Fixed an issue where the checkered flag could sometimes show up one lap early in multiclass races
- Upon serving a slowdown penalty, the lift of throttle coming with the sequential shifting is no longer counted as slowing down
- Shared Memory block: added engineState int for all drivers; -1 unavailable, 0 = ign off, 1 = ign on but not running, 2 = ign on and running
- Shared Memory block: added lap_valid_state for player; -1 = N/A, 0 = this and next lap valid, 1 = this lap invalid, 2 = this and next lap invalid
- Shared Memory block: added traction_control_percent for player; -1.0 unavailable, 0.0 -> 100.0 percent
- Shared Memory Block: Attempt at improving Lap distance calculations where values could sometimes be seen jumping and going backwards
- Shared Memory block: upped minor version to 10
- For Shared Memory API, refer to our github repo
- Physics: When starting a Hillclimb run, the tyres will now always be pre-heated.
- Spectator: Fixed cars falling through the ground at the very end of races.
- Spectator: Fixed an issue where the wrong car is shown upon switching to another type of TV cameras.
- Dedicated Server: Banning a user still required a server restart to take effect. Fixed that now so that if a player is kicked, the dedicated server will also prevent it from immediately rejoining the server.
- Content - Added CUPRA esport liveries for the upcoming CUPRA series.