GTL - Ford Mustang Boss 302, par Big Ron, Team 21

• Ford Mustang Boss 302

par Big Ron, Team 21

mustang_boss302.jpg

Télécharger sur gtr4u

Readme

1969 Boss302 Mustang Trans-Am for GT Legends by Big Ron, Team21 & Friends (18/07/2010), Version 1.0
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------
    Physics: Mental Gear

Sounds: DucFreak
    Skins: Ralf (with RW), Cooky (the CO), Big Ron (with BR)
    Render scene, biks, Wallpapers: Big Ron
    model templates: Big Ron
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------

Trans Am Series of the 60´s and 70´s.... for racing enthusiasts one of the greatest racing series of American Motorsports.

The biggest U.S. car manufacturers such as Chevrolet, Pontiac, Ford, Plymouth, Dodge and AMC provided to battle for honor, glory and recognition. Distinguished achievements were reproduced in the sales of their street
    versions, too.

Trans Am Series ... three words which stand for spectacular, original and exciting racing, as in
    present time it is almost impossible to find. Cars that were like their very road pendants, but with technical specifications for racing, inspired by their authenticity and serial nearby.

The races were driven on classic race tracks like Laguna Seca, Mid Ohio, Limerock, Bridge Hampton, Kent or Donnybrook ... usually over a race length of 2-3 hours.

The Boss302 Mustang will be the beginning of a series of Trans-Am cars, which will be available for GT Legends and will racing fans bring closer the experience and class of muscle car races.

The Boss 302 Mustang Trans-Am GT Legends is now available for download!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update V1.2
    - driver position exterior view fixed
    - visibility exhaust smoke fixed
    - GMT names corrected
    - material settings for fuel led light and water led light in cockpit-Windows fixed (render target check caused crash to desktop)
    - driving physics by Mental Gear reworked, braking behavior and tire physics renewed
    - light cone deactivated

Update V1.1

- Skins No. 8, 14, 45 adapted
    - CAS file reworked
    - GMT-structure updated (hoodcatcher rear deleted)
    - genstring No. 15 & 16 updated
    - genstring overall reduced from 15 to 13 places
    - no controllable rear hood catcher
    - improved LOD-level visibility

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For installation unzip the 69Boss302_Mustang_V1_0.7z -file to the GTL- main folder.
    Click ok to overwrite, nothing will be deleted, only the new files will be added.

For manual installation place the folders as follows
    the folder "1969 Boss302 Mustang" to /GTL/GameData/Teams/GTC-TC-76
    the folder "Boss302_SA" to /GTL/GameData/Sounds/Cars

No liability for any damage caused by installation.

No modification, conversion without the permission of all involved. GTR2/Power&Glory will have this mod included, too.

rFactor will have it´s own Boss302 included with HistorX-mod. Respect our work!

We are looking forward to see new, good skins for the Mustang. Maybe you can post screenshots or something
    at the Altbierbude, GTR4u or Nogrip.

If you would like to host the car, please pm me (at Altbierbude, GTR4u or Nogrip, Username: Big Ron).

Allways include this Readme when you copy the car.

Thanks and Credits:

Physics: Mental Gear
    I've never wanted someone else. You have demonstrated your skills very often, now reproduced it in our new mod.
    Even on my first project you have once again proven that you understand your work and create the best physics that GTL has to offer.

I thank you very much for your effort and patience.

Sounds: DucFreak
    What else can I say than "respect", a dream come true. You are known for your perfect sound mods. You are always standing out with perfect V8Sounds.
    But what you now delivered, has really shoot the bird. For me, your best work. Thank you, that you were available to work with us.
    ! Note! 69_Boss302_Sound_Readme.txt!

Painter: Cooky and Ralf

The best of the best. Ralf has always been known by his talent and we were happy by his engagement to paint liveries for this car.
    Anyway, it was clear from the beginning that you are on board and your skins are a real enrichment for the mod.

It is also nice that Christian (Cooky) has made a unique skin. A really great implementation of a car, only one picture in mini resolution was available. But you have made the best out of it and it looks as close as the real car as possible.
    Great work and many thanks to both of you.

Model, support, advice and mental support: Cooky

Well, this project only got into running by you and without you it would never have arisen. Gratitude is actually too little for what you have contributed to the project. You always gave me stood and you are the only one given me the possibility to start this project. You have trained, advised and supported me. I could count on you, if there were problems or I do not know how to go. You are a real addition not just for the game
    .... thanks for everything.
    Of course I would also like to thank all others who have always kick me courage and has shown me that the trouble and the long and stony path has found a positive ending.

Render scene, render images, mountainbikes, Wallpapars: Big Ron
    Self-praise stinks.

Screenshots, Videos: Big Ron

Self-praise stinks.

As this is my first own project, I am of course very proud of it. But I know also that without the diligent and expert contributors such a quality project is actually impossible. My divise is: "perfection till the overall picture is correct." Nevertheless, it looks like a '69 Mustang, drives and sounds as well and that is the result, we tried to reach. I put no value on nitpicking.

We would like to thank all the people who have tested the car with us and have helped to get many improvement of quality .

Of course we need to send a praise and gratitude to the Bierbuden (my home) and the GTR4u-team (as an idea platform).
    What is a mod without platforms where you can share a project with the public and without whose technical basis, the common gaming experience would be actually impossible.
    Respect and praise to the GT-Legends-makers, their piece of software is a unique basis for this add-on.

I thank you all!

known problems:
    For some users while beta testing, it came to "crash to desktop" (game crash) in online mode, this was not reproducable in offline mode.
    So far we don´t know, by what it is caused.
    Should you also have this problem and know why it happens, then please contact me. For your ideas, I would
    very grateful.

Should you have problems with the frame rate, please test various graphics settings. To reduce the shadow appearance and quality is worth a lot. At mid and low graphics settings the 3D models are be
    simplified, too.

The hands of the driver for interior and exterior view and not fitting perfect like for other cars, because of the shape of the steering wheel. I tried to solve it as good as possible.

The heels of the feet in interior view are always grey. There is no mapping of the 3d model and no area in templates to color it correct.

Have fun with the Mustang, close racing and sweating,

Big Ron, Team21 & Friends

Cu on track!

/ Big Ron