GTL - BorekS mod : Le Mans Classic v.1.0

• Thank you Borek, is the update of the Porsche 917 1969 out ? if yes, where dan we download it ? thank you/

razen 5 2600X 6 coeurs 3,6Ghz - GTX 1060 6Go - 16 Go de Ram - 2 écrans 24 pouces (60 hertz) en 1920x1080 pixels - Win 10 home

T300RS GT Edition - boite de vitesse du G25 - T3PA

683.png

• what a fun mod, i just come taking the ferrari 330 P4 on lemans 70 of racedepartement, a race with 35 oppenants, and runing at 340 km/h with all the others cars arround me was so amazing ! thank you for that dream became thrue BoreKS !

razen 5 2600X 6 coeurs 3,6Ghz - GTX 1060 6Go - 16 Go de Ram - 2 écrans 24 pouces (60 hertz) en 1920x1080 pixels - Win 10 home

683.png

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par Huguess (5 juin 2017 à 11:59).

• what a fun mod, i just come taking the ferrari 330 P4 on lemans 70 of racedepartement, a race with 35 oppenants, and runing at 340 km/h with all the others cars arround me was so amazing ! thank you for that dream became thrue BoreKS !

glad the LMC mod cars found his drivers at RaceDepartement ;) apart this the are available at Altbierbude for on-lime racing, also should be available in future at Simracing.org.uk tool.

Message modifié 5 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (5 juin 2017 à 13:50).

• Thank you Borek, is the update of the Porsche 917 1969 out ? if yes, where dan we download it ? thank you/

I am bit unsure what for update you mean.

assuming you just mean the Ford GT40 Mk.I related post, this car raced and won the Le Mans 1969 season, spending some catch time right with the Porsche there.

the 1969 Le Mans Porsche 908 and 917 longtails are included in the mod already.

the Ford GT40 Mk.I, is one of the Le Mans Classics mod bonus car projects, downloadable later (when /if done).

• ok, lets put a few words again... now you may check new LMC poster art at simgarage.nolimit.cz. our other mods got new posters too, just check same link, different menu sections ;)

also, at Altbierbude runs a LMC Cup now... join and race! ;)

note: the actual LMC poster image theme is based on a screenshot source made by Crivitz Chris.

• Beautifull !

683.png

• Wonderfull. :merci::sleurp2:

Magnifique, je viens de les essayer. ENORME. Un Grand MERCI.

Seule, la Ford MK IV ne tourne pas assez, je trouve, à haute vitesse. (Only the Ford MK IV don't turn enough)

228.png

I7 8700k - Rtx 2080Ti - Triple 2K - HP reverb G2

Message modifié 2 fois, dernière modification par pitchkousn (17 août 2017 à 11:32).

• well, lets summarise, what LMC bonus cars actually are planned, or better, what 60s cars are in work already, sorted by its project development startup date:

Howmet TX (a single speed gearbox turbine, a jet car)

Chaparral 2F (a winged Chevy V8 engined, four speed gearbox car)

Renault Alpine A220 (iconic french longtail + shortail variants)

Alfa Romeo T33/2 (iconic italian longtail + shortail variants)

Ford GT40 Mk.I (the most fatty back GT40 car variant)

Lola T70 Mk.3 GT (a Chevy and Aston Martin V8 powered car)

note: none of these cars is done and also no release date or even any aprox project finalisation time frame is set, but we are working on the stuff.

today I am dare to present a new scratch made Lola Mk3 GT - first blood (means early wip)

lola_t10.jpg

A test skin based on Nurburgring 1967 Lola T70 Mk.3 race event.

image311.jpg

Message modifié 3 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (15 janvier 2018 à 16:04).

• ok, a small enhancement is made - the car got scratch made 3d wheel / rims including the regular blur feature. also the fuel intakes sitting in regular 3d holes now :)

here are two images of the current wip, the Aston Martin engined Lola T70 Mk.3 Le Mans 1967:

• i'm strongly smiling ! ;)

683.png

well, in case you would like to know, how would look the car at new sim gfx, like Assetto Corsa. here is a few screenshots.

for the AC test Ive borrowed the wheels from Howston HG4 converted by Bazza into AC as Lola T70 Mk.3B, more about here...

• I am not rF2 modder, but I would be happy to see our cars there ;)

as to the rF2 "default" Lola coupe, called there "Howston HG4", its designed to be a Lola Mk.IIIB mockup... but looks rather even more like a Chevron B16, to be honest :)

our Lola is the earlier car version, a bit more sexy shaped "just Mk.III" or "Mk.III GT", to match better and compete with the current LMC mod car era list.

anyway, when talking about rF2, did you know our F1LR is in under conversion by Postipate?

Message modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (29 janvier 2018 à 15:18).

• Can't wait for the F1LR's Postipate's conversion but i consider rF2 is more suited for endurance races since it's the only racing game to include day-night, weather and reconnect features.

AC is a platform for shorter races it's wery well for openwheelers races.

Given the high quality of your mods and the huge amount of work you have to do, i think your mods deserve a much larger audience.

Hope some modder will work on a conversion of LMC for rF2.

Anyway hats off to you for your devotion to GTL. :+:

• oh, thank you ;)

well, there are some small LMC news:

a new build 1.0.1 of the Le Mans Cassics mod for GT Legends and also a freshly derived GTR 2 version is available now at our homepage.

Release mod version / build: 1.0.1 main changelog

* All cars - reworked team / skin file name logic

* All cars - GenString legenda description typo fixed

* Ford Mk.IV - missing virtual cockpit shifter fixed

* Ford Mk.IV - missing CameraTarget definition fixed

* Porsche 907 and 908 all variants - missing polygons at cpit hood fixed

* Porsche 917 LH - mirrored skin decals fixed

Message modifié 2 fois, dernière modification par BorekS (1 février 2018 à 14:32).