5.5 ici aussi, j'en ai au moins pour 1min 30s
Votez pour l'image du mois
2 heures pour moi
alors en attendant un peu de lecture !
à noter :
- CPU optimizations that should bring significant improvement on all tracks.
- Kerb grip updates. Kerbs are now VERY slippery when wet.
- Improved tyre wear. Fresh tyres give maximum performance for 3-4 laps depending on track, then lose performance fast and stabilize after 6-7 laps. Afterwards they will lose performance gradually but laptimes might remain stable or very little loss, because of losing fuel weight.
- Added Career game mode
- The AI will now go back to change tyres if the weather changes (with a randomized required-rain level in order to not have them all going to the pit together), and when fuel is low.
- View settings: cockpit camera movement is now a percentage slider.
- Added "look with wheel" option to View Settings.
5.5 moi aussi. j'en ai pour 1h32
5.5 = 3 heures à la montagne.
Clique sur le bouton à droite pour démarrer le téléchargement
C'est jsute Steam qui par rapport à tes horaires d'utilisation va télécharger pendant que tu n'utiliseras pas ton poste. Mais là en lciquant sur le bouton tu vas forcer le démarrage à maintenant là tout de suite car on n'en peut plus d'attendre comme des gosses
Je laisse ça pour demain. J'ai une manche raceroom ce soir
ca teste en français en direct ici (T300)
- Kerb grip updates. Kerbs are now VERY slippery when wet.
- Rubbered wet line update. Rubbered wet line can be VERY slippery until cleaned by heavy rain.
Une petite vidéo et présentation du Special Events de Silverstone. Rating conservé.
Ce n'est pas un hot lap...]
When can players expect the free 2019 update?
Our production team is already working on it and the release has been scheduled after Summer 2019.
L’été se terminant fin septembre, n’attendez rien avant octobre
Does Assetto Corsa Competizione offer triple monitor support?
A: Assetto Corsa Competizione runs on triple screen setups as a single render scene, that is split over three displays. The game features a special projection correction that reduces the lateral distortion that might affect ultrawide screens and triple monitor setups. (It’s called Pannini Projection in honor of the ITALIAN painter who invented it in the 18th century – because Italians do it better). This feature can be set in-game in the “view settings” option. We appreciate that some users are requesting three separate renderings in order to tune bezel values and screen angles. Currently, Unreal Engine 4 doesn’t support this feature. We’ll continue to investigate to see if in future the triple-separate rendering will be supported in a feasible way.
On nous ment !!
After Summer 2019.
Donc apres le 23 septembre.
Donc ca peut etre par exemple le 4 janvier 2025 vu que c'est "apres l'été 2019"
(ok je joue avec les mots )
Quote from Kunos
because Italians do it better .... Currently, Unreal Engine 4 doesn’t support this feature....
Apparemment non les Italiens ne le font pas mieux, car si UE4, ne gere pas d'origine le triple screen, ils ont acces au source code et peuvent l'implementer eux meme. Donc ils devraient peut etre prendre exemple sur leur peintre, et faire mieux que les autres en implementant le triple screen.
Honnêtement, si ils avis pas mis cette quote , que blah blah peintre italiens, ont les meilleurs, blah blah, j'aurais rien dit... mais on fait pas le malins quand on sait pas faire.
Et pourtant j'ai une grand estime pour Kunos, mais ce genre de post m'horripile !
Will I ever be able to mod Assetto Corsa Competizione?
Being developed with UE4, Assetto Corsa Competizione processes data and assets through a completely different structure and file format than the previous Assetto Corsa. Therefore, the game will not be compatible with mod contents created for Assetto Corsa.
Y’a que moi qui interprète un flou artistique entre la question et la réponse ?
je n'ai pas vu ce type d'options dans les params des vues.
En attendant, j'approfondirai la découverte du gameplay sur mono écran et basta.
Y’a que moi qui interprète un flou artistique entre la question et la réponse ?
Bah ça veut dire que les mods de AC ne seront pas compatibles avec ACC . En gros qu'il faudra repartir de 0 et quant à l'histoire des files format ça veux dire accroche toi pour faire des mods sur ACC si t'as pas les outils et comme ils ont dit qu'ils ne fourniraient aucun support pour le modding on est pas près d'en voir des mods sur ACC .
Il y a un topic pour les discussions générales et avis sur le jeu.
Le changelog de cette v1.5 :Quote
Dear ACC racers -
The GT4 PACK for Assetto Corsa Competizione is OUT NOW on Steam!
The GT4 PACK DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione brings 11 new cars reproduced with maximum accuracy from the official GT4 European Series from SRO Motorsports Group. The GT4 class is an amazing racing category, and although most of the time it is dedicated to amateur drivers, it often acts as a starting point for a driver's career in GT racing environment. These vehicles are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board. Driver skills are key to succeeding, and this is what any driving enthusiast loves about the GT4 category.
The DLC includes the following cars and relative liveries:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new liveries)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new liveries)
- Mclaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
The GT4 vehicle category will be fully integrated into Assetto Corsa Competizione for the DLC owners:
- Championship Mode: GT4 Season available
[*]Multiplayer: the relative game update allows players to assign their vehicle to default category slots. So it will be possible to have a preferred vehicle for GT3 only races, one for the mixed class racing, one for GT4 racing, one for Cup and one for SuperTrofeo. This allows everyone to have their preferred racing car and livery selected prior to Quick Join matchmaking and entering Competition Servers.
Prepare your driving technique at best and enjoy the purest GT4 action that KUNOS Simulazioni has ever developed, with Assetto Corsa Competizione.
- GT4 European Series DLC (2019 season) now available for purchase with:
Alpine A110 GT4
Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT4
Audi R8 LMS GT4
BMW M4 GT4
Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
Ginetta G55 GT4
KTM X-Bow GT4
Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
McLaren 570S GT4
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport
- Official 2019 GT4 European Series liveries and bonus presentation liveries for select models.
- Additional bonus GT World Challenge Europe 2020 liveries.
- Added GT4 Season menu (DLC).
- Added GT4 Sprint Race game mode: 1-hour race duration, mandatory driver swap in pit window, no tyre change or refueling allowed (DLC).
- Added GT4 2019 championship season and custom championship season (DLC).
- Fixed a bug where saving the game while the car was facing the wrong way would DQ the player when loading the session.
- Changed references in the penalty system to allow different track limit thresholds for different car groups in mixed races.
- Potential fix to the pit exit trigger fail and subsequent issue with pit limiter getting stuck and stint times not restarting properly when the player had the first box.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the lower threshold of the automatic wiper assist.
- Dash display opacity slider added in View Settings.
- Short name (abbreviation shown on Lumirank display) now editable in driver UI menu.
- Car classes marked on RT and leaderboard items on the HUD in mixed races.
- Class indicator added to Broadcast HUD.
Broadcast MFD now contains split GT3/GT4 standings in mixed races (long press Insert hides & re-evaluates if race is multiclass or not during the race).
- Class indicator added to MP timetables.
- GT4 cars grouped in MP car selection.
- "Sticky" HUD layer remains visible when hiding HUD via long press.
- Updated realtime leaderboard widget time gap logic to support mixed classes.
- Fixed controller navigation for the colour selector in the driver editor page.
- Fixed a bug with control-hijacking by hidden widgets.
- Dash widget size now respects low aspect ratio resolutions.
- Showroom widgets to not consume mouse events while camera is being controlled.
- Fixed temporary mouse pointer invisibility when intro session is set to skip.
- Pit rule summary widget added to the garage screen.
- Server statistics widget added to the garage screen.
- Driver swap widget added to the garage screen (when applicable).
- "Drive" button now pulsates on the garage screen during countdown.
- Updated track map widget and interactive track map widget added to the garage screen.
Clicking on the markers changes focused car, clicking outside changes marker between position and racing number.
Indicates cars triggering yellow flag.
Indicates cars on invalid lap in Qualifying sessions (cyan marker).
Full track map widget now available on the Broadcast HUD and the Replay HUD.
HUD track map now has zoomed-in and full map option in HUD settings.
- Added track map HUD page (cycle F2) as a secondary broadcast page with focus on track map.
- Fix to only one car model being available for custom cars after adding the first one.
- Server name is now shown for saved replays.
- Fixed weather widget timing out on Broadcast HUD.
- Weather forecast now shows current weather.
- Weather forecast rainfall icons now show indication of increasing/decreasing rainfall (+/-) when both forecast stages prompt the same icon.
- Fixed missing mouse pointer with Cinema HUD open.
- Fixed erroneously exposed tyre set selector for wet tyres when switching between compounds and when loading a setup after session transition.
- Fixed an issue with the setup strategy selector that would jump to the end of the list of strategies after session transition.
- Change in the management of controller devices, to use instance IDs instead of on product ID.
Allows the use of multiple instances of the same controller device model, such as button boxes.
- Fixed Frequency setting not loading correctly after being set in the UI.
- Disconnected devices will no longer be deleted from controls.json but will be marked as disconnected (red-coloured device name in configuration screen).
- Controls configuration can now be reloaded to detect re-connected devices without need to restart the game.
Refresh/reload and undo buttons added to the controls page.
- Default keyboard binding for "downshift" reassigned to "X" in order to avoid clash with basic Windows function hotkeys.
- Fixed FFB controller order dependency, now the steering device automatically gets FFB assigned.
Potential fix to lack of FFB for certain devices upon first install or control settings reset.
- Controller presets for Simucube and Simucube 2 wheel bases.
- Added new rumble effects and adjusted existing ones for XInput gamepads.
- Server: added server-side car group restrictions: GT3, ST, Cup, GT4, FreeForAll.
- Client: server car group displayed in server list.
MP car selection page automatically pre-selects car based on eligibility.
NOTE: DLC ownership is not required to join mixed-class servers and see opponent cars.
- Quickjoin always respects the car group that is currently selected.
- CP servers are in Mixed mode, and use the Primary car.
- Client: server list now will not refresh upon returning from car selection/advanced menu.
- Client: fixed an issue with failed race starts when clients entering an invalid state would not be re-evaluated as valid even after regaining position.
- Client: fixed a crash that would occur when the client joined during the start of the formation phase.
- Client: fixed an issue where clients joining during the preparation/countdown phase would be sent up to the top of the grid by the formation widget and erroneously start from pole.
- Client: fixed a potential client crash when using maximum tyre set rule in driver swap scenarios.
- Client: fixed unreliable grain/blister/flatspot data transfer in swap scenarios when reusing old tyresets while also swapping driver.
- Server: client reject during post-qualifying phase now made global to prevent erroneous spawning.
In an open-race server, clients may still join after the post-qualifying phase, either during the race countdown phase, during the formation lap or after the race start.
- Server: fixed a rare server issue that would skip to the end of the race session when all clients entered into an invalid state at the same time during the formation phase.
- Server: added "isLockedPrepPhase" setting (settings.json) to prevent clients who did not take part in qualifying from joining during the preparation/countdown phase.
- CP: fixed client rejection with "server full" message with successful registration.
- Fixed tyre pressure reset on used tyres when pitting without tyre change.
- Motec control channels frequency upped to 60Hz.
- Fixed Motec channel drift when comparing laptimes.
- Kerb, slip, G-force and ABS vibrations added to physics API.
- EBB (active electronic brake bias) feature activated and implemented.
- Torque vectoring differential activated and implemented.
- Pirelli DH and DW tyre model implementation, all dimensions required and used for GT4 European Series cars.
- Updated and improved implementation of caster physics (also affects visual appearance).
- Porsche 991II GT3 Cup tyre model update and fine-tuning.
- Porsche 991II GT3 Cup updated spring rates and bumpstops as per endurance homologation.
- Sparks performance optimization and probability filtering tweaks.
- Backfire performance optimization.
- Optimization of light emitters at Nurburgring to help reduce stutters.
- Fixed car dirt visuals getting reset after certain periods in Multiplayer sessions.
- Various car LOD fixes.
- Tweaked curbs and astroturf volume in onboard cameras.
- Better organization in sample reference structure.
- Better audio feedback for brake temperature and wear level.
- General fine-tuning.