Petite mise en bouche avant de tester
1,9 GB de download !
C est ouvert !!!
v0.5.0 Changelog 2 GB
- New Emil Frey Jaguar G3 car.
- New laserscanned Circuit Zolder racetrack.
- New special events with online leaderboards.
- Fixed disappearing main menu UI in VR.
- Texture memory optimizations.
- Fixed a chase cam rotation bug.
- Fixed a TV camera bug.
- Car light improvements in TV camera views.
- New inertia calculation method and new more accurate inertia value (advice for setups, use softer fast damper to let the body move and settle, instead of having the car and wheels jumping)
- New motion ratio calculation for dampers resulting in more accurate values dedicated for each car.
- New ABS feature. ABS now never lets higher than 70% difference between left and right brake pressure. Improves behaviour on extreme torque vectoring, like braking and going through a water puddle with one side of the car, but can result in inner wheel locking if driver insists braking hard while turning into a turn. Might need more rear brake bias on certain cars.
- Improved ABS logic, resulting in better turn-in under braking, on certain cars (most notably modern cars such as the Huracán, F488, BMW M6).
- Improved TC off on gear-change functionality. TC is instantly switched off and on again when a gearchange occurs, in order to protect the engine and drivetrain from heavy vibrations, especially on situations where kerbs and the engine limiter are involved (part of real cars' TC logic too, occasionally they will even not allow the gearchange). Now the TC off timing is car-dedicated and optimised. Some cars might handle a gear change better than others.
- Improved tyre thermal model, especially wet tyres.
- Improved tyre grip when tyres are overheated, such as after a spin.
- More tyre wear when tyres are overheated, no free meal.
- Corrected bumpstop position and functionality of the Ferrari 488 GT3.
- New ECU maps for all cars. ECU maps now influence power, fuel consumption and throttle maps. Usually the lower number is the more powerful and has the most power consumption. After the initial 3-4 values, it switches to wet ECUmaps with similar power and fuel consumption but different throttle maps. Please check the official forum for all the released cars' ECU map characteristics.
- New launch control for all cars. Now with manual clutch, just engage 1st gear, put the clutch and accelerator to the floor and the engine will stabilize around 5000rpm. Release the clutch gradually while keeping the accelerator fully open to avoid stalling.
- Audio engine optimizations
- Fixed potential wrong volumes switching cameras
- Fixed time multiplier for the end race replay
- Fixed wrong trackmap cars position during replay
- Intro sequence updated
Quote from Minolin - forum ACC Officiel
Having a look at the 0.5 release patch notes, you will find that most changes are either new content or physics related. Regarding gameplay elements – including Multiplayer features – we decided to opt for a different path, which may need some explanation for non-developers.
While developing software, especially games, you constantly invent patterns and concepts. When we built the ACC gameplay during 2018, we aimed for a certain way to write the game logic, including everything from session handling, race timing, laptimes, penalties and so on. Our solution had some amazing feats and ways of working, but we also had to learn that one of the disadvantages was making the development of Multiplayer features not as efficient as we had wished for. You may have noticed that although we met our roadmap targets on time in terms of content and features, several things involving Multiplayer were late. This is not really unusual or surprising; moving a whole development team to a new engine and framework required us to learn about the new situation as the project evolved (but we didn't know where this would happen, obviously).
In December we faced the choice to either keep proceeding like that, adding as little changes as necessary to achieve a stable 1.0 Multiplayer, and then never to touch it again.
The alternative route is a rewrite of (a lot of) the code to switch to concepts that support our current needs and the things we learned. The disadvantage is obvious; we'd have to spend a lot of work to change ACC without – seemingly – adding gamplay related features and fixes for a certain amount of time, however, the gain is a much more stable environment, where we can keep adding features and also speed up future development.
I can tell it's unusual to go for a rewrite, but it expresses our approach and our plans to go on, even beyond ACC 1.0. Technically speaking, a few developers forked off the codebase and worked day and night to do the re-coding, with the goal of bringing those improvements to the main code as soon as possible. The new features on the list therefore are there, but not in this build, and we most probably will also bring them one after another even looking beyond the 1.0 release, since the development will continue to bring our audience the 2019 Season update, and more.
Being myself also responsible for ACC Multiplayer development, I needed to slow down the work on the Rating System, but likely this re-work on some of the code that we use as a foundation will help the Rating System, too, to proceed even smoother.
As a bottom line: enjoy the new content, both the car and track (in my opinion) are fabulous, and see how ACC keeps developing in the future.
I'm writing this between Multiplayer tests (on the new code), we are on a very good way – but sadly we will not see this outside the test systems for the time being
la pire des GT3 jamais vu sur une sim..
- Improved intake sound EQ (onboard view) for the Emil Frey Jaguar G3
- Minor LOD tweaks on the EF Jaguar G3
Heureusement, elles seront toutes présentes à la sortie du jeu ,normalement...
perso je suis fan de la GTR alors c'est une bonne nouvelle
je l'avais pas vu passer ça! Moi qui l'attendais cette NSX, peu courante dans les simus je trouve
La raison du changement concernant la NSX :Quote
We had to swap the cars due to production reasons. It doesn't affect the final game. Ultimately it'll benefit the users because we were waiting for data.
j'aime la GTR mais alors la NSX
v0.5.2 Changelog (sortie 18/01/19)
- Jaguar collider fixed with soft collisions
- Minor updates to Zolder
- Fixed look back input using a controller binding
- Fixed wrong sound played in UI when Zolder is selected
- Fixed look left/right with chase camera when Lock to Horizon is enabled
- Fixed camera pitch change when Lock to Horizon is enabled
- Enabled look left/right with dash and bonnet cameras
merci ma poule
bon j'aime bien le fixed camera pitch
et le fixed lookback
ah m... c'est déjà à jour
Trouvé ce matin une mise à jour ,apparemment à 0 ???? En tous cas,depuis ,impossible de quitter normalement le jeu ,ça revient normalement sur steam ,mais ACC est "en cours d’exécution" ...? Du coup ,obligé de fermer Steam ....De plus si mon profil semble d'actualité en jeu ,plus de trace de mon hot lap....Et mes essais s'enregistrent sous "anonymous"
J'ai vérifié l’intégrité des fichiers ,rien de ce coté....
Pratiquement tous mes jeux ont eu une mise à jour de 0 aujourd'hui sur steam, mais j'ai pas encore eu le temps de tester pour voir si changeait ou beuguait sur acc, je testerais vite fais après.
Meme chose pour moi.
ça me la déjà fait hier
Bon bah après un test rapide, j'ai le même soucis, quand je reviens sous windows steam me marque que acc est lancé et il faut que j'attende un long moment avant de pouvoir couper steam parce que ça me marque que c'est en attente de l'arrêt de acc...
J'ai lancé plusieurs jeux et c'est le seul qui fait ça.
Plus qu'a attendre un correctif.....